We’re looking for someone who has:
- Respect for, interest in and experience with religious congregations.
- Ability to work as part of a team and willingness to participate in the practice of covenant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments in an unsupervised setting; ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills in person, by e-mail, and by phone.
- Proficiency in web-based content management including basic HTML, Google applications, Zoom, and social media. Familiarity with Wufoo and Trusted Employee a plus.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- Demonstrated success coordinating events.
- Demonstrated success in office administration.
- Experience in negotiating with hotels, conference centers, retreat centers, and other venues.
- Worked or lived experience with communities of color or indigenous peoples is of particular value.
- Willingness to work in an organization in which the dismantling of white supremacy is a high priority.
Read the full job description and details PDF.
We encourage anyone who is interested to apply for this position.
Learn about all the positions available with the UUA at the UUA Job Openings and Careers Page.