The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Binghamton is seeking an enthusiastic Membership Coordinator. This person is responsible for managing, tracking and working with members and visitors to achieve the congregation’s membership growth and retention objectives. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a welcoming and friendly demeanor, and strong organizational skills including knowledge of computers.
- 10 hours a week, including 3 Sundays a month
- $12 an hour
The UUA is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Leadership Associate for Youth and Young Adults of Color
- Worship Web Curator
- Senior Associate for Service-Learning Programs (College of Social Justice, UUSC, Cambridge, MA)
- Human Resources and Benefits Manager (Boston, MA)
- Office Administrator (Boston, MA)
- Production Specialist (Boston, MA)
You can get details on these from the UUA at www.uua.org/careers/openings/index.shtml
Each district has a listing of job openings in their district on their website.
To find job listings for religious educators on the LREDA site, visit here: http://www.lreda.org/content/employment-opportunities