Administrative Assistant to the Director, Part-Time Position
Help is needed with administration tasks, record keeping, and communications in general. Duties include but are not limited to updating and organizing email lists, membership lists, and website, using social media to augment our reach, and scheduling events, meetings, and recruitment trips.
Applications due October 3, 2014.
The UUA is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Leadership Associate for Youth and Young Adults of Color
- Worship Web Curator
- Senior Associate for Service-Learning Programs (College of Social Justice, UUSC, Cambridge, MA)
- Human Resources and Benefits Manager (Boston, MA)
- Office Administrator (Boston, MA)
- Production Specialist (Boston, MA)
You can get details on these from the UUA at www.uua.org/careers/openings/index.shtml
Each district has a listing of job openings in their district on their website.
To find job listings for religious educators on the LREDA site, visit here: http://www.lreda.org/content/employment-opportunities