The Unitarian Universalist Church of Kent is Seeking a Religious Professional to Join our Staff Team
We are looking for a 3⁄4 time religious professional with experience in ministry with children and youth to join our team. The Unitarian Universalist Church of Kent is a thriving and growing religious community, and we are hoping to find a religious professional who is excited about the opportunities we can offer and who will work well with our current staff team.
The UUA is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Leadership Associate for Youth and Young Adults of Color
- Worship Web Curator
- Senior Associate for Service-Learning Programs (College of Social Justice, UUSC, Cambridge, MA)
- Human Resources and Benefits Manager (Boston, MA)
- Office Administrator (Boston, MA)
- Production Specialist (Boston, MA)
You can get details on these from the UUA at www.uua.org/careers/openings/index.shtml
Each district has a listing of job openings in their district on their website.
To find job listings for religious educators on the LREDA site, visit here: http://www.lreda.org/content/employment-opportunities