UUCV in Boiling Springs, PA is looking to welcome a creative leader to help us develop our Religious Education program and to continue to foster a multi-generational environment rooted in our Unitarian Universalist identity.
Part time position – 10.5 hours/week.
Responsibilities include coordinating Sunday morning classes for approximately 10-15 children of all ages.
The UUA is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Standing on the Side of Love Campaign Director (Washington DC or Boston, MA)
- Insurance Plans Coordinator (Boston, MA)
- Senior Associate for Training and Curriculum Development, UU College of Social Justice (Cambridge, MA)
- Associate for Administration Enrollment, UU College of Social Justice (Cambridge, MA)
- UU Womens' Federation Clara Barton Internship (Washington, DC)
- UU Collaborative Cmapaign Manager (Boston, MA)
You can get details on these from the UUA at www.uua.org/careers/openings/index.shtml
Each district has a listing of job openings in their district on their website.
To find job listings for religious educators on the LREDA site, visit here: http://www.lreda.org/content/employment-opportunities